CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

It's Birthday time!


Sunday April 13 our little girly turned 9! Keven and I are in aw that she is 9! It seems like just the other day she was born... We had a nice family day including a baseball game for Andrew... Here are a couple shots from her day, and the birthday outfit... For those of you that don't know. A friend of mine is a awesome designer... Every year for the past 4 years I have had a special birthday outfit created just for Ashley.

And 2 days later we did this!

I just love the cut! The only down fall is that she looks so much older! And we spend about 20 min. blowing it dry!!!

1 comments:

twarpula said...

SOOO cute!! Happy Birthday Ashley!! Can't wait to play in June. :)
go see P's tutu blog. Let me know what you want for your site and for prints I will get those to you.
-Tanya