CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 27, 2008

The girls of Jupiter!


Well we are home, had a great trip! Thank you to my friends who travel from near and far to hang out for just a few days! Amanda there is no reason we can't do this more! Tanya I truly enjoyed every minute with you and the kids! I wish we lived closer! We need to do that more! Marcey, the kids are great! And getting so big! We need to keep in better touch! And plan that GIRLS trip! Ashley sorry our beach day was cut short! You look great! And the kids are precious! Davin and Kelly! I wish we could have spent more time together! Maybe next time! Brooke and Kelly! Next trip we are doing lunch or something!!!! Susan (Tanya's mom)thank you for bringing the kids boogie boards! Here is a couple pictures from one of our beach days! A thought for you to ponder, of the girls mentioned above there are 9 of us all together, of the 9, 1 has no kids, 3 are pregnant, there are 21 kids between 8 of us! That is not including the unborn ones! Now that is a crew!

I am pretty sure Cooper is still POOPING sand!!! He was 1 happy beach goer when we left him alone to eat! Sand that is!

Noah, Amanda's youngest! What a cute kid!

Playing at the park, after a lunch break!

Ashley and Parker were 2 peas in a pod! Ashley is missing her TWIN!

Griffin and Carson part of the "drive team" at Aloha Surf Camp!

Back in the day before all the kids & all the miles between us there were many weekends spent at the sandbar!

I was driving of the A1A bridge to Tequesta and caught this view! Yes I did grab my camera and do a U turn to get this pic! haha

Well there are a ton more I could show you! But I am off to a baseball tourney! Love you guys!!

4 comments:

broedell5 said...

finally...i was wondering if i was ever going to see this picture.Glad you made it home ok.we definetly need to see each other more and have a girls trip soon!!It was so great to catch up. I was a little strange to stand there and talk while all of our kids were running around because it made me feel like i was 16 again!!!xoxo marcey

Anonymous said...

The pics are so cute! If only I was there to hang with you gals and the children. You all look so beautiful in the first pic- love it!

Jackie

The Thomas' said...

I wish I could have joined you in that picture!

Brooke said...

bummer that I couldnt meet up with you guys....next time! Glad you had a great trip..dont you miss good ol' Jupiter!