CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Flip Flops are Coming!!!

OK yes I am still alive! Just been super busy! The new line of flip flops that I carry just came out and I have been trying to pick the "PERFECT FLIPS". Here is a sneak peak of whats to come!

These have brown bottom. They come in ladies sizes 6-10 and run pretty true to size.. They are super comfy! (they remind me of my favorite pair of Reef's)

The Camo..
They also have the brown bottom
These also come in kids sizes. (they are pretty generous in sizes) Small (11,12), Medium (13-1) and Large (2-3)

Hot PINK and white.

Black bottom

These also come in kids sizes.

The Red and white

BLACK BOTTOM

also are in kids sizes...

There are lots of stripes and dots to come....

They are 20.00 a pair, if you buy more then 2 pairs shipping is on ME!

0 comments: