CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Guess what I found!?

This is for all my Mississippi friends! MCALISTER'S!!! Thats right, there is 1 in the entire state of VA and its Midlothian!!! (where I go to shop) Can you believe it! I went in today and really expected to see Hunter Brown.. (one of the owners of the Southaven restaurant). I ordered half and half and the cashier knew what I was talking about! Let me tell you it was YUMMY!!!! For those non McAlister visitors half and half is 1/2 sweet tea & 1/2 unsweet...

I really wanted to bring home a gallon but since it is not decaf (and I want to sleep this week) I didn't. I guess it will be my treat when I go to the "big city" as I call it...

1 comments:

twarpula said...

Never been there. humm I should see if we have one here in Austin.