CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Cakes, Cakes and more Cakes

I have Tanya to blame.. I mean thank for this one!! There is a awesome group of cookbooks out that take a everyday cake mix and turn them into something out of this world!!! The Cake Mix Dr. is the main one and then she has the chocolate and cupcakes... I bought them all! So I have been trying out a few... Monday's was Key Lime Pie Cupcakes ...(green for st. patty's day)
My neighbors don't know if they should hate me or love me!



Tuesday was April's Birthday cake "Texas Sheet Cake" No pics.. That was a pretty basic brownie like cake...

Now the ultimate STRAWBERRY CAKE!! This was Keven's birthday cake last night... And let me tell you EVERYONE LOVED IT!!



Fresh Strawberries and cream cheese.... YUMMO

2 comments:

The Thomas' said...

I know I shouldn't but you'll have to get me the recipe for the strawberry cake. It looks very yummy!

twarpula said...

Thanks for the pics!! Ok I have to order that reg. one. yummy!!