CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Just the Girls!

Ok just so you don't think I have totally lost it. Around here all the sport teams do 1 fundraiser each so they make it a big one! It is BASKET BINGO! You play to win Longaberger baskets... I have played a couple of them and NEVER WON! I NEVER WIN! So a friend of mine asked me if I wanted to play she was taking her Grandma and her daughter who is also Ashley's friend... So I said sure! The girls were so funny, And into it! I have to say that I was pretty successful! I won this very cute 2008 Letter Tray basket. And a couple HS football shirts.. The bad thing is the boys were MAD!!! But at 20.00 a ticket I was NOT bringing the WHOLE family! I guess I will have to take one of the boys next month when we go for the girls softball basket bingo~


Just so you can get an idea this is a sample of the one I won!

Would you pay 79.00 plus the cost of the liner for this???

0 comments: