CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Geez, where do the days go!

Yes just call me SLACKER! I know, I know. I have heard it from most of you! Ok so yes the kids started school! Yippie! Austin is in 6th grade and loving every minute of it! He personally thinks you should get to go to Middle School 1st... Ashley is in 4th and loving it, and Andrew is in 2nd and I can't say that he is loving it.. He is my home body! He would rather stay at home with his mommy everyday! But since he can't, he goes! And is doing very well despite not wanting to get up every morning!

We had a great time at the Atkins' BBQ but it was way to dark for me to bring out the camera, and I didn't have an extra flash with me! BooHoo...

Sports! Aw Sports, What would our weekends be without them... Well for one QUIET! But Keven and I love to watch our kids play their sports... Keven and I are coaching JV Football and JV Cheerleading.... Austin is starting QB and loves it... He gets a lot of playing time as they have in on defence as well. (No I don't know all the positions he is playing.. OPPS) Ashley is loving cheerleading again! She is normally a base for the stunt.. But the last couple games she has been able to be a flyer! She was so excited... I will post some pictures soon.. Thanks to Uncle Sean for taking the pictures since mom and dad are both on the field! And Andrew poor Drew! He is just to little and young... We didn't let Austin play tackle until he was 8... So for now it is just play time for him! Which he doesn't mind one bit!

Last weekend we had our annual Autumn Days in Victoria... Craft show, games, food etc... Here are a couple pics of the kids enjoying the fun times... Ashley might have found a new "calling" Bull riding! Her Nana and Beepop would love that!!! She didn't get thrown off once! On the rock wall Austin is #12 and that is his best bud Brandon with him, and his sister Riley is with Ashley.



Rock Climbing!



Andrew Bull Riding!


And hes off!

Austin wasn't allowed to ride the bull.. He broke his wrist with 2 games left last year and we aren't taking any chances this year!





As for me.. I have added 4 different bread to my website that are available for order.. (as of later today) I have been baking these for a few people around here and our family.. So I thought it would be a nice addition to The Sew Sweet Boutique!

4 comments:

twarpula said...

looks like fun. Is that a bull?!

Brooke said...

Geez woman....you are BUSY!!! How do you do it all? And on top of it all, you sew & bake? I need your time management skills : )

The kids are so cute and athletic (and brave!)!!

Anonymous said...

Where do you find the time, you will have to give me some pointers when it's my turn!!! Bread sounds yummy, perfect for fall season....

Cortney Genova said...

You guys are too funny! T yes it is a bull.. Fake one.. And honestly if I worked a M-F 9-5 job I couldn't do it.. My kids would have to give up so much! But really I run around like a chicken with my head cut off! lol....Ok for real practice... I have figured out a good routine and I STICK TO IT.. Most of the time anyway...