CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 3, 2008

2 Days in a row!!!

Go ME!!!




Ok the kids went back to school today after being home for 2.5 weeks... So what did mom do.. That's right headed to Richmond... Target was my 1st stop.. I found a new CUP for The Sew Sweet Boutique!!! Right now the only colors I have are teal and purple.. They aren't even on playtex.com yet... I am going to try to work on getting the fabric page up this weekend.(I do have some super cute fabric that would look AWESOME with both colors) But for now here is a picture of the cups!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Hi Cortney!!!! Wow, its been a long time! I love the "sew sweet boutique" and your family is adorable!

broedell5 said...

Damn my kids don't go back for a few more days......i'm sooo jealous!!! marcey