CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 7, 2008

Let the Shopping or should I say SAVINGS begin

Ok some of you know Tanya and I love to compare bargins we find on our outtings. Well just before Christmas I was out and between CVS, Target and K Mart I was spent just about 28.00 on this.

Well today Kroger and CVS were on the list... Between the 2 I spent just under 28.00 and have 6.00 in CVS Extra Care Bucks to use next time I am there (free money)... Just to give you an idea my total at Kroger before my card was swiped and coupons was 51.00..... And CVS was around 18.00 (my actual total was 5.04)!!! No pic of what I bought today... But you get the idea!

1 comments:

twarpula said...

Whoo Hoo!! We're on a roll girl. More for me tomorrow night after soccer practice!!
-t