CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Let's try this again!

















I promised Tanya that I would start this blog back when school started! lol... I tried... Well I am going to try again!









We have been very blessed this past year.. We made a move back to Virginia. Where we are so happy and are very thankful everyday that we moved! As for the house in Southaven, well we were unable to sell our house in Mississippi so we are now landlords! haha...



The kids have adjusted very well to small town life... To explain it to all my Florida buddies, it's like going up in Tequesta all over again (except the beach is 2.5 hours away not 2.5 miles! lol).



This is one of the pictures that made the Christmas card! lol THANK YOU TANYA!!! She did an awesome job!





We hope this finds everyone healthy and happy for the New Year!

0 comments: